- Next day delivery available
- FREE UK Mainland delivery on all orders
- 0% Finance Available
Consett | Solid Oak Fireplace Mantel
The elegant Consett wooden fireplace surround by GB Mantels is made from Solid Oak which is known as the "king of woods" due to its unique character and strength. This wooden fire surround is suitable for gas or electric fires & will add to any room in your home. A wider range of Solid Oak Mantels are available.
An excellent fireplace mantel that is MADE TO ORDER IN THE UK. Each of these mantels is manufactured by skilled UK craftsmen who use only the highest quality timber to provide you with a fireplace you can be proud of.
- Premium European grade A solid oak mantel. Known as the "king of woods" due to its unique character and strength
- Made to Order in the UK by skilled craftsmen
- Mantel arrives fully assembled
- Optional downlights: extra £75 (the main product image is shown with downlights)
- Made to measure service available: please contact us for prices
Approximate Dimensions (see images for reference):
- Width (A & E): 47"
- Height (B): 43"
- Opening between legs (C x D): 33" wide x 36" high
- Depth of mantel: 6.5"
- Rebate: 1" to 3"
- Suitable for gas or electric fires
- Fully Assembled
- Please note that timber is a natural material and it is possible for mantels to vary slightly in shade & grain
Delivery is approximately 10 working days and once your order has been processed you will be contacted with a specific delivery date so you can plan ahead. The fireplace is delivered by a specialised fireplace courier who have many year's experience delivering fireplaces direct to customer's homes with a smile. The actual fireplace will be delivered to a room of your choice where you can check the fireplace over to ensure it is in perfect condition. We deliver to most of UK mainland but not the following post code areas: IV, KW and TR
This product is eligible for 0% finance.
"Pay on finance" option available during the checkout process. Simply select this preference to set your deposit and choose the finance type.
From there you will be taken to our finance provider’s website where you can complete your finance application.