- Next day delivery available
- FREE UK Mainland delivery on all orders
- 0% Finance Available
The Elgin Roman Stone Marble Electric Fireplace Suite & Black Fire
Low Cost Fireplaces is a family run business which has been selling successfully online for more than 10 years. We pride ourselves in offering high quality products at low prices and have sold more than 10,000 fireplaces to many satisfied customers throughout the country.
Clean and uncluttered - classic fireplace design at its finest. The understated mantelpiece supports a beautifully detailed double shelf with a lipped hearth to match. Hidden behind the inset header are a set of integrated downlights that perfectly highlight the immaculate polished marble finish. The timeless design of this suite means it is sure to sell out fast.
- Solid Marble Fireplace & Downlights
- Black electric fire with pebble bed glow
- Settings: effect only, 1kw, 2kw
- Electric fire has low energy LED bulbs
- 12 month guarantee with electric fire
- Fireplace can go against a flat wall
- Assembly required
- Please note the marble is best described as a cream/beige colour with a lighter coloured fleck running through it.
- Overall width of top shelf & hearth: 1219mm
- Overall height from floor level: 1062mm
- Hearth depth (front to back): 381mm
- Depth of top shelf (front to back): 196mm
Please note that your black inset fire will arrive with a black frame screwed to the back of it. If the entire fireplace is to go against a flat wall then you simply leave the frame on. If you have a suitably sized hole in your wall then you will have the option to remove the black frame if you prefer (as can be seen in the main product image).
Delivery time is approximately 10 working days. We deliver to most of UK mainland but NOT the following post code areas: IV, KW, TR, PH30 - 44, PH49 - PH50, PA20 - PA56, PA60 - PA80.
This product is eligible for 0% finance.
"Pay on finance" option available during the checkout process. Simply select this preference to set your deposit and choose the finance type.
From there you will be taken to our finance provider’s website where you can complete your finance application.